The Boys & Girls Club of Valdosta Foundation would like to thank you for your support in developing our community's youth. As part of our mission, we are creating new ways to better serve our community and
the Heritage Club is a chance for you to leave a lasting legacy for generations to come.
The Heritage Club is an association of friends of Boys & Girls Clubs from all across the country. Like you,
these people seek to ensure that the future needs of our nation's youth are met by including their local Boys & Girls Clubs in their estate plans. This planning might include a will, charitable gift annuity, a trust arrangement, a real estate gift or a life insurance policy.
What are the benefits of membership in The Heritage Club?
When you join The Heritage Club, Boys & Girls Clubs of Valdosta Foundation will thank you by providing you with:
- A publication on tax and estate planning.
- A personalized Heritage Club recognition plaque.
- A lapel pin that indicates your leadership in the mission to guarantee a strong and stable future for our nation's children.
- Quarterly publications that let you know how your support is helping to change young lives.
Foundation for the Future
Boys & Girls Clubs offer positive alternatives to children who may be surrounded by negative influences, showing them how to live successful and productive lives. Since 1944, Clubs in Valdosta have provided safe havens for young people by offering quality programs and critically important relationships with nurturing and reliable adults.
Your support through a planned gift will ensure that future generations of our children will have the opportunity to live successful lives in a safe, positive and caring environment. Any deferred gift qualifies you to become a member of the Heritage Club.
How Can I Become a Member?
Joining The Heritage Club is easy! Simply communicate your intentions by printing, signing and returning our enrollment form. For more information, you may request The Heritage Club brochure. For assistance, you may request that a planned giving representative contact you to discuss your specific estate planning needs and opportunities by contacting your local club.
* If you are interested in more information on the different Heritage Club programs and benefits, please contact Cathy Parker or if you have already made plans to provide the Boys & Girls Club of Valdosta with a gift that you would like to record, please print out our Heritage Club Enrollment
Form and email (firstname.lastname@example.org) fax (229.242.1445) mail (215 W. North Street, Valdosta Ga. 31601) it to our administrative offices attention Heritage Club.